Call for Applications to serve on the 2021 ENCATC Fellowship Award Panel
On 30 March 2021, ENCATC has launched the Call for Applications to serve on the 2021 Fellowship Award Nomination Panel.
The Fellowship Award panel will review each laureate nomination application for the Fellowship Award. The Panel shall be appointed and discharged by the ENCATC Board by majority vote of all of its members. The Nomination Panel will act for one Fellowship Award. A member can be appointed a maximum of one additional period (max of 2 Fellowship Awards).
The Panel for Fellowship Award is an interdisciplinary group of nine representatives of international organisations and experts. It will be composed in the following manner:
- The current president of ENCATC
- One member of the already existing Steering Committee of the ENCATC Research Award
- One member of the already existing Scientific Committee for ENCATC Congress
- One member of the already existing Editorial Board members of the European Journal of Cultural Management and Policy.
- The last winner of ENCATC Research Award
- One former ENCATC President
- One ENCATC Associate Member
- One ENCATC Individual Member
- One ENCATC Supporting Member
The Chair of the Panel will normally be the current president of ENCATC.
ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FOR THE FELLOWSHIP AWARD NOMINATION PANEL ARE:
Academics, researchers, trainers, cultural managers or operators, artists, policy makers, representatives from a public administration are eligible to submit an application. The CV of the eligible candidate should clearly prove at least 5-years of experience as a member of a selection body.
ONLINE PANEL NOMINATION FORMS
- REPRESENTATIVES FROM THE BODIES can apply here from the Steering Committee of the ENCATC Research Award; Scientific Committee for ENCATC Congress; Editorial Board members of the European Journal of Cultural Management and Policy can apply to serve on the Fellowship Award Nomination panel.
- ENCATC MEMBERS can apply here from the Associate, Individual, and Supporting membership to serve on the Fellowship Award Nomination panel.
NOMINATION PANEL SELECTIONS
- FROM THE BODIES: Each of the bodies above is to be responsible to choose among its members that applied who will be the person to represent on the Fellowship Award panel.
- FROM THE MEMBERSHIP: The representatives from the ENCATC membership who have applied will be elected by the members of ENCATC by means of an online survey.
- Tuesday, 30 March 2021: Nomination Panel application opens
- Friday, 21 May 2021 at midnight (CEST): Panel nominations application deadline
- Wednesday, 26 May 2021: Online selection survey to select among the nominees opens
- Wednesday, 2 June 2021: Online selection survey to select among the nominees closes at midnight (CEST)
- Friday, 4 June 2021: The members of the panel will be announced on the ENCATC social media and website